Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Chad Dylan Cooper... but it's more about Cody Linley


Thank you Cody Linley for giving up the new Disney movie, Starstruck, to my love Chad Dylan Cooper... oh I'm sorry, I mean Sterling Knight. I am so excited to see him in something other than Sonny with a Chance.... Although I hope my love for Sterling Knight goes beyond his character Chad Dylan Cooper.... needless to say I am anxiously awaiting the release of Starstruck.

But Cody Linley... have you just screwed yourself by turning down a movie from the company which made you a star? Once you turn your back on Disney you can never go back (take note Miley). Some would say BIG mistake. I, myself, think you have the potential to make it outside of a Disney career. You did well on Dancing with the Stars ...and I'm not talking about your dancing, it's your personality that will set you apart from the rest and help you to move beyond Disney. The only other thing you need to escape Disney is a GREAT career move.... and you seem to have found yours. Why Cody Linley I hear you are moving to the Great White Way.... BROADWAY! (and i heard you turned down Starstruck for it) Smart smart smart move. Cody Linley will be reprising the role originally played in 1974 by John Travolta in the remake of Over Here! Can't WAIT to see where you will go next!

3 comments:

  1. I love you Chad Dylan Cooper,Cristoper Wilde(Sterling Knight)4-ever <3 <3 <3 <3 ............

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chad Dylan cooper I love him , i wish i could meet him face to face .. im going to kiss his lips so long ..



    Roseena .. 14

    ReplyDelete