Thursday, October 1, 2009

THIS. IS. BEASTLY.





BEASTLY

Forget Vanessa Hudgens (although I don't think she will completely suck in this movie) There are three simple reasons why Beastly will be a MUST see: NPH - MKO - ARP

#1 Neil Patrick Harris - I have been a fan since the days of Dougie (yes, I am that old) As soon as he signed on to this film it sealed the deal for me. When I first saw his "comeback" in the White Castle I was floored. This kid is funny... soooo funny. This film is more serious and I am interested to see how NPH handles it so far everything he does he owns at. In Beastly he will play a blind tutor named Will Fratalli who helps and bonds with a teen who is shellshocked after being turned into a hideous young man.

#2 Mary-Kate Olsen - I have been a fan of the Olsen twins since their tween movie/tv show days so people who know me might not trust this opinion. So go watch Weeds or The Wackness and she'll prove to you that she is a fantastically quirky actress. Aaand absolutely perfect for the part of Kendra Hilferty who puts a curse on her ex-boyfriend (played by the gorgeous ARP) turning him into everything he dispises. She will make one fantastic witch.

#3 Alex Rider (Pettyfer) - Okay, okay his name is really just Alex Pettyfer but I first fell in LOVE with him when he was the lead in Alex Rider - Stormbreaker (best described as a Brittish "Spy Kids") I saw his potential back then and now he's popping up everywhere. He is super gorge and has been most successful as a model all around the world (credits include Burberry, Ralph Lauren, and GAP) He plays the Beast... I'm interested to see him try his hand at serious acting, but until I have something to judge him by my love for Alex Rider (Pettyfer) will be purely physical. And here is why:

No comments:

Post a Comment